A Study in… Napa

If you’ve been following along on Instagram, then you know I recently took a trip to San Francisco with my favorite people/oldest friends. We took a day trip to Napa to do a little wine tasting and satisfy my demands for Gott’s Roadside. It was a gorgeous day and perfect weather to sit outside and learn about wine, since all I know about it is that I like it in a glass. Also my former Big 4, vampire skin was so happy to get some sun and fresh air for the first time in 4 years.

DSCF5523We spent most of the afternoon at V.Sattui Winery in St. Helena. They have a huge picnic area so we could spend the afternoon just relaxing and catching up on life.



The best part about traveling with your best friend is that as girls you can say you have to go to the bathroom then wander off for like an hour and have girl talk and take photos and no one can judge you.

Luckily, Molly, my best friend for life (no seriously, since we were 3), is my blog superfan and can work a camera.






Black Tank Dress // Maxi Black Tank Dress // Kate Spade Watch // Alex and Ani Gold Bangle // Alex and Ani Gold Bangle // Tory Burch Sandals // Tory Burch Tote // Gucci Sunglasses


The best part about traveling with the people you’re closest to is that you spend 95% of the time laughing hysterically and the other 5% screaming at each other in the car on your drive back to the city.

DSCF5566I spent the last 3 years traveling all over the world pretty much on my own. To finally get to travel and share these experiences with my closest friends is one of the best feelings.

The best decision you’ll make in life is to go on vacation with your friends. The second best decision is to take as many photos as possible.



After a long day of wine tasting, sun, Gott’s, and sunburns (me as Wednesday Addams), we headed back to San Francisco. We took the ferry from Sausalito and got a foggy, spooky arrival back to the city, what San Francisco does best.